At Northwest Dental, safety of our patients and staff is our number one priority.
Screening patients,staff and ourselves daily will help limit our exposure to Covid-19 and help maintain a safe workplace. As we continue to open our office to the public, screening protocol will be as following:
- Phone screening before appointment.
- Patient and/or their parent/guardian will check-in from their car upon arrival at the office by calling our office at 253-517-9065.
- Onsite screening prior entering our office will include a temperature reading and screening questionnaire.
- The patient and/or their guardian/parent will wait in the car until the office staff is ready to treat the patient.
- The patient (if minor) will be escorted to the office door by the parent/guardian.
- If the patient would like to bring in visitor into the office, they must wear their own masks.Only one visitor will be allowed to accompany the patient.
- We ask that each patient use hand sanitizer when they come into the office and upon leaving the office.
- Practice social distancing.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!